- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Cox Technique Flexion Distraction
Cox Technique Flexion Distraction and Decompression is a gentle, non-force chiropractic adjusting approach.
64% of chiropractic physicians are using flexion-distraction in their clinics, including Hull Chiropractic. Hull Chiropractic provides this highly-effective spinal manipulation and decompression technique, a combination of chiropractic and osteopathic principles.
This combination of manipulations and decompression offers a non-surgical alternative to invasive surgery for relief of pain in the neck, arm, back and leg.
Cox Technique is a gentle stretching or distraction adjustment of the spine to produce the following benefits for the patient with back or extremity pain:
- It increases the space between vertebra
- Decreases disc pressure to aid in disc herniation problems
- It increases the openings for the nerves to relieve pinched nerves
- Gives you better range of motion in your back and extremities