- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Posted on 08-08-2017
How Chiropractors in Indianapolis Help with Pain
Chronic pain detracts from your life in many ways. It prevents you from getting out and being active, sleeping well, and relaxing. If you’re eager to do something to treat your chronic pain, we urge you to see an Indianapolis chiropractor. With chiropractic care, pain relief is possible.
Pain Relief with a Chiropractor in Indianapolis
There are many ways a chiropractor can help with pain relief. Here are some of the treatments you can expect when you see your chiropractor:
• Corrective exercises: Your chiropractor can show you low-intensity corrective exercises you can do at home to provide pain relief.
• Spinal manipulations and adjustments: Whether through manual manipulation or a chiropractic device, your chiropractor will perform spinal manipulations and adjustments. By realigning the spine, pain should be alleviated. When pain is present, many times it is from spinal misalignments or movement disorders. A physical exam and x-ray will affirm what may be causing the chronic pain. From there, our chiropractor can determine the best course of treatment and rehabilitation. After determining the cause of your condition we can administer treatment and exercise, nutritional and dietary changes, and maintenance schedules to keep your structure functional and prevent further damage.
• Spinal decompression: Spinal decompression therapy, or traction therapy, focuses on relieving spinal disc pressure, which can contribute to long-term pain. With decompression, our chiropractor can provide treatments to people suffering from bulging, herniated, or degenerative discs, common causes of back pain.
• Massage therapy: In less severe cases of chronic pain, massage therapy may be help reduce pain. This treatment is best combined with chiropractic care like manipulations, adjustments, or spinal decompression.
• Physical therapy: Treat inflammation, stiffness, and pain with physical therapy. Your chiropractor will use topical analgesics, massage, ultrasound therapy, heat and ice therapy, and electrical stimulation.
Contact Hull Chiropractic to Learn More about Pain Relief Options
Looking for pain relief? Contact us at Hull Chiropractic, your chiropractic clinic in Indianapolis. Our trained chiropractor offers such services as trigger point therapy, electrotherapy, massage therapy, car accident treatment, orthotics, and other chiropractic care.
Interested in reducing your chronic pain? Contact us today to learn more or schedule an appointment at 317-288-3217. You can also visit us at Hull Chiropractic on 101 North Girls School Road.
There are no comments for this post. Please use the form below to post a comment.